APAP Login Procedure is the process of logging into your DreamMapper device by following a series of steps that you have to keep in mind.
Login Procedure to APAP Device
To log in to the device, you need to follow the below procedure:
- Login using your credentials provided by the doctor or if you have any other login details in your system then use them.
- Once logged in, you will be able to see all your devices under the “My Devices” tab located at the top right corner of the screen in frontend mode and also on the home page (if applicable).
Philips Respironics A.P.A.P Device
- Philips Respironics A.P.A.P Device
- APAP Login | Via PC
- Navigate to http://www.DreamMapper.com in your internet browser
APAP Login | Via PC
To log in to your sleep apnea treatment device, you need to first log on to dreammapper.com using your username and password.
- Login details:
- Enter login details in the form given below it by entering your email address (e-mail) and password for the DreamMapper account under the “Username” section of the page.
- Click on the Login Button if successful, you will be directed back to the main page where there are options for different devices like Smartphone & Tablet Devices (Android & iPhone), which can be connected through Wi-Fi as well as a Mobile Data Network at any time depending upon the availability of internet connectivity, etc., choose one according to your requirement using check boxes provided there before moving further
Navigate to http://www.DreamMapper.com in your internet browser
Navigate to http://www.DreamMapper.com in your internet browser and enter login details for the APAP Sleep Apnea Treatment Device. You will need to enter a password for this account and click on the Login button at the bottom of the page, which will take you directly into your personal dashboard where you can begin configuring your device settings.
Enter Login details
To log in to your APAP device, you need to follow the procedure given above.
The first step is to access the sleep apnea management system (SAMS) website. This can be done by typing in “sams” in your web browser address bar and then clicking on either “login” or “sign up” depending on whether you are a new user or an existing one who wants to sign up for SAMS services. Once you have entered all details about yourself as required by SAMS, click on Submit button at bottom of the screen which will bring up another prompt asking whether you want to Continue with Registration or Cancel Registration Now/. Clicking Cancel will close out all information entered so far but this also means that if there were any questions asked during the registration process then they will not be saved unless another person signs up using the same username/password combination again within 24 hours after canceling his/her own account created earlier today!
The password is case-sensitive and must be at least 6 characters. It should contain at least 1 uppercase character, 1 lowercase character, 1 number, and a special character such as ‘+’ or ‘*’.
The password must not be repeated within the same account.
Click on the Login Button
Once you are logged into your account, click on the Login button. Enter your password and then click on login again.
Once you have successfully logged in, follow these steps:
- Choose Your Device Type
- Choose Your Preferred Setting
- Select from Available Devices
APAP Login via Smartphone and Tablet Device (Android & iPhone)
- Log in to your APAP device via smartphone and tablet
- Use the same login details as above
- Use the same password as above (you can either use your own or let us generate one for you)
One can log in to the APAP device using the procedure given above
The login procedure to the APAP device is given below:
- Login to the device using either of the following methods:
- Accessing via Smartphone or Tablet Device (Android & iPhone)
- Login on your PC using any web browser and log in with your credentials.
We have given the steps to log in to the APAP device. If you are having any difficulty in the procedure or want to request a user guide, then feel free to contact us at Philips Respironics Care Center.