How To Plot Many Locations on Google Maps in 2023
If you are a business owner and want to plot multiple locations on Google Maps, then this blog post is for you. I will show you how easy it can be to add as many locations as you like in just a few minutes.
Select a location in the list of locations.
- Use your mouse to select a location, or use your keyboard’s arrow keys to move around and find the right one.
- If you have a lot of locations, you can search for them by name. Just type in the first few letters of the location, and then click on it when it appears in the list on the left side of the window.
- If you want to remove a location from your list, select it and then click on the Delete button at the top of the window. You can also edit or delete a location by right-clicking on it and selecting one of those options from the pop-up menu that appears.
Select “Add Location” from the menu option on the right side of the screen.
- You can add a location on Google Maps from the menu option on the right side of the screen.
- To see this option, click on your Google Map and then click “Add Location.”
- Enter the address of the location you want to add, along with a short description.
- The map will zoom in on your location and show a marker indicating where you are.
- You can change the location name to something more meaningful, like “My House.”
- To edit or remove a place, click on your Google Map and then click “Places” in the menu on the right side of the screen.
Enter your coordinates and select Done once you have finished entering them.
To enter your coordinates, click at the top of the map and then select “Add Location“. From there, enter latitude and longitude values for your location. Your latitude needs to be between -90° and 90° (North or South) and your longitude needs to be from -180° to 180° (East or West). Once you have entered these values into their respective fields, select Done when finished.
Once you have added another location on Google Maps using this method, it will appear as a red circle with an orange triangle next to it. That means that this one is “travelling” with us! If we look at our existing locations again now that they are connected together by some lines connecting them across space–or even just roads connecting them–you will see how each point has its own unique place within all those dots made up by people who live nearby.
The map above shows all the places I have ever visited (at least those that I can remember), with my current location being in the middle. Each of these dots represents a place where I lived, or at least stayed for a period of time. If we zoom out and look at it from space,
Select Save when finished.
Now that you have saved the location in Google Maps, you can use it to plot many more locations in your spreadsheet.
To do this, simply select Save when finished from within the Google Maps interface and then click Save on the toolbar at the top of your screen (or press Ctrl+S). This will save your location as a KML file which is compatible with most GPS devices like Garmin units or smartphones with built-in GPS receivers. You can also choose to save as GPX files if you want them to be compatible with other software such as BaseCamp 2 or BaseCamp 3 by Apple Inc…
If you want to save the location as a KML file, select Save when finished from within the Google Maps interface and then click Save on the toolbar at the top of your screen (or press Ctrl+S).
You can create as many locations as you want on Google Maps.
You can create as many locations as you want on Google Maps. You can add a location to your home, office and vacation home. You can also create a map of all the places you have visited and/or want to visit in the future.
You can create a map of all the places you have visited and/or want to visit in the future. You can also add locations from your phone or computer, as long as they are saved on Google Maps.
This concludes our tutorial on how to create multiple locations on Google Maps. We hope you found it helpful! If you have any questions, please leave us a comment below so we can help.
Visit for more info Visit Us!